Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekly Entry #1

Well, I've decided to make a blog entry once a week at least. Need to make my brain work and think instead of leaving studies stagnant in there. But I wonder how long it will last; I'll be proud if I even make an entry next week.

Anyway, today is like some exercise day. Morning soccer with bro and friends, afternoon bowling with mum and bro followed my table tennis. I haven't felt this exhausted in a long time. My legs are aching, especially my knee. Not that it's pain but it's just a weird feeling, a sense of fatigue in there. But it is still pretty fulfilling because it's as if I clocked my exercise quota for 3 weeks.

On the way to bowling, my brother asked me what "emo" meant. At that point of time when I was trying to determine the meaning, I suddenly felt a tinge of "emo-ness" when I thought about how soon exams were coming and how far away some people seemed to me recently. More "emo-ness" when my mum told me that she was gonna bring me on a tour in June. Well, it's supposed to be a good thing and I should be happy. But, I was thinking, that means 2 weeks less left in Singapore before I go for Instep. I think I'm gonna miss some people in Singapore. DARN, I sound like a wuss now.

Really shagged now, I think it's time for a day to sleep early.

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home