Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stupid Boy

ok, now i've gotten back all my results.
Disappointment.
Not only to my parents and my family members but even more to myself. Many pple say that the computer is one of the best inventions of the world. Not in my case. It has proven to be my downfall. Look at what adverse effects it has caused. FOOCB3. my favourite subject chemistry ended up with an F. and my most hated subject Gp got a B3. what is the world coming to? To fail 3 out of 4 A level subjects is equivalent to failing my A levels.
How should i tell this to my parents? I know that they would be feeling really disappointed. I am guilty. I'm the stupid boy. Why?!?! But well, i do not need to tell them. My teacher Ms Kao told us all that she'll be calling all our parents. So, hopefully, the wrath of my mum would have worn down by the time i reach home. Anw, feeling really sorry for not putting enough effort into my studies. Played so much computer games during the June holidays, even up till the day my Common Tests started. Bad me.
However, I have started to work harder. Now i stay back in school everyday until 7pm just to work on my studies when i can actually go home at 4pm. In fact i have overtaken some of my frens in my work, with the exclusion of yuliang and daniel. And many girls.haha. But will my mum see this? Cos everytime she comes into my room i would have finished my work for the day. And i would be chatting online and not doing any work. Would she feel that i'm one lazy bum? i do not want that. But i really need the comp to listen to music. I'm like Ms Kao, i need ambient music to study.
ARGHHHH!!! Save me! I really feel like whacking my chest right now, if only that can help me and my parents feel better. I dun mind anything now. even if my whole family despises me. Cos i'll prove to them that a failure in a Common Test will not drag me down. I shall rise on eagle's wings. I shall soar. A for A levels.
But well, it's a fact that i have failed one of the many examinations. My first. It's a fact that i did not study hard when i should.
Therefore i shall learn from yushu.
Priorities
1. Study.
2. Keep fit. ( playing a game of soccer maybe once or twice a week.)
3. Stop playing any games on the computer, even if its solitaire.
4. I believe the fourth priority is as good as insignificant. so anything from here onwards are things like rest or going out with frens.
Now i shall go mug. Acid base equilibrium revision.
Adieu (o_O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home