Monday, May 08, 2006

my recent names

ok, everybody, now i'm officially known as the tickler cum fren's-notes-writer. this should not be funny. but i'm becoming more and more infamous in lectures. i just dun get it, why do the teachers always look at me when i'm doing something stupid. and the whole lecture must laugh at me when the teacher announces it to the whole LT. its LT 5, the biggest one in NJC!
First, i was poking yushu for making fun of me and erhem. then suay suay dear ms chua happened to look at my direction. " will u stop tickling each other?" *an explosion of laughter* i wanted to just bury my head into the table lor. but well, the table is too thin anyway. haha.
Second, just happened today...i was drawing some stupid smileys on daniel's table as i found the bulldog-like yeo(mdm or ms i forgot)looked up again. i was at the same old stupid spot. "Will u stop writing on ur fren's notes?" *another explosion of laughter* i actually wanted to correct her and tell her i was actually DRAWING on my fren's TABLE. but well, that will just cause a chain explosion. so, i just gave her a thumbs up sign.
So everybody, dun point at me and say stuff like tickle or writing fren's notes. i might get over-sensitive.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home