Thursday, December 03, 2009

I'm blogging again!

Phew, I don't know why but suddenly had the urge to start blogging again. I guess end of exams is really making me feel very bored and useless.

Well, since it's been so long since I've posted any entries, I shall summarise the past few years of my life. Ok, the last post was when I was still in SISPEC, training to be a 3SG. Well, everything turned out fine, albeit not what I hoped and wished for. I got posted to 1 Guards, which is supposed to be pretty tough physically. However, now that I've left the army, I think it was more mentally draining than physical. The feeling I experienced every Sunday before I booked in was indescribable. I really dreaded the idea of keeping myself there for one week. I still shudder at the thought of that. Anyway, life was pretty much smooth sailing as I neared my ORD. It was really quite exhilarating to leave the army life.

An unforgettable chapter of my life over...next I went to work part-time at Mount Elizabeth where I met very nice Da Jie Apple. Hehe. Well, not forgetting Sau Hua, Jacqueline, Peijun and Weiling and of course Mrs Vi! A very nice group of people to work with. A very well-spent 3 months and I was off to NTU!

Next chapter, Uni life. Just to update, I'm currently studying Business with plans to major in Banking and Finance. And I'm staying in Hall 14! The Freshman Orientation Camp was really fun and I made a lot of new friends. Coming to this topic I'm feeling a bit down cos there is such a huge possibility that many of them are not going to stay in hall next year. After so much fun times spent together, I'm afraid that we will become strangers again next year. And I don't have close friends in NBS too...

Ok, exams finished about a week ago, to many people's envy. I would say that I was one of the first in NTU to finish their exams. BUT, life had to play with me...my laptop was already faulty quite some time ago and I sent it for repair on the first day of exams, hoping that they would come back soon after my exams were over. BUT, calling them just on Monday led to the info that the parts would only arrive on 9 Dec and my comp could only be done earliest by 10 Dec. It was like a part of me died with my laptop, or rather the death was prolonged.

Anyway, many thanks to Haowen, who is out enjoying while lending me his computer. Hurrays.

Phew, long time since I typed so much...till next time, Adieu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home